The years of continuous suffering in Syria have left behind serious psychological and social consequences that need immediate action to address and reduce them!
“Aman” project, launched by Takaful Al Sham in rural Aleppo; northern Syria, supports all affected community groups through the following services:
• Case management service: the project provides assistance to the most vulnerable people and connects them to the centers that provide them with various services according to their needs.
• Life skills sessions and various psychosocial support sessions.
• Specialized psychological counseling for different cases.
• Connecting children to education by registering them in the nearest appropriate school.
To encourage people to benefit from the project activities:
• Free transportation services from the beneficiaries’ homes to the center and back.
• Childcare service, where a room is designated to receive children, supervised by a specialized caregiver who takes care of the children and provides them with useful entertainment while their mothers attend training and various activities.
The center guarantees the privacy, protection and complete confidentiality of the beneficiaries’ data during the provision of various services, especially the case management services and specialized psychological counseling.
The project is based on expert supervisors supported by a group of trainers to ensure the greatest effectiveness and impact of the activities and services provided.
Project “Aman” … In Pursuit of a Safe Society.